Introduction of Feed Hammer Mill
Poultry feed hammer mill is widely used in small and medium sized animal feed processing factories for coarse grinding of raw materials. The raw materials to be processed can be husks, maize, wheat, beans, peanut, etc.
Features of Poultry Feed Hammer Mill
1. It is with special water-drop design, compact structure and nice appearance.
2. Twice-strike technology is adopted in the pulverizing chamber; it is with good rigidity.
3. Automatic feeding of materials can be realized; the feeding speed can also be adjusted automatically.
4. There are various sieves of different sizes for customers to choose. It can be easily operated and maintained due to its design, the flexible push-and-pull door.
5. It consumes less energy and occupies less space; it is with higher capacity.
Working Principle of Poultry Feed Hammer Mill
The raw materials are automatically fed into the feeder, and they run through the feeding plates into the grinding chamber. The materials are gradually ground under the action of the high-speed rotation of the hammers and the friction of the sieve plates. Finally, the ground materials discharge from the outlet under the action of centrifugal force and air flow.
Target Users of Feed Hammer Mill
1. Farmers who have chicken, ducks, ruminants, pigs, cattle to feed.
2. Businessman who wants to get involved in animal feed pellet processing.
Specification of Feed Hammer Mill
|Model||Rotor Diameter||Spindle Speed||Linear Velocity of Hammer Blades||Grinding Room Width||Hammer Blade Quantity||Power||Normal Air||Output|